Wednesday, August 25, 2004

:: SuPeR BuSy DaY aT WoRk ::

It's really a tiring & bz day for mi at wrk. Data Migration for Delta Mock Cutover... Pengz~ Prepared MMAS-1-1-D for submission in the morning...
haha~ Yesterday gt problems with the DBase file... Tot y my query is wrong ... Make me, Shirley as well as Sok Yee confused... Finally realised where the problem lies...
My MMAS-1-1-D.... sent out the signoff email after Aikwan validated the manual files I prepared.

After tat was... PURC-9 extract validation... Super Many COUNTS lor... was asked to do CNT 04 to CNT 28.. pengz~ onli managed to validate until CNT 09 file S03.... Tml muz faster check until S13 thn.... Quicken my speed to validate until CNT 28... Coz i noe... CNT 12 & CNT 25 is oso a whole lot of data... Among all CNTS... 06, 09, 12 & 25 are the ones with the max. data.
Validate until eyes oso blur le... *BLUR*

At 5pm+... Sheikh came... Asked mi for the Outstanding SIERI PO file... Oops... Still gt a few things nt done~ Muz put in INBOX ... Rushed to complete the file...
HE asked mi to put it in the network drive... Jialiat...~ Wat's the IP Addr for that drive...?? I didnt map tat drive!! Where's my email...?? I need to find it in order to map the drive...

ArGh~ Stupid PC already running very slowly... coz of my PURC-9 validation Excel files n my Access DB's Queries... PC~ Dun HANG~ Dun die at tis crucial moment!!!

Finally connected le~ Hengz siah~ left work ard 15 min later than usual..
Was talking to Shirley.. She still cant go home yet... coz nid to wait for someone to send a file...
Thn i say... wah~ lydat u will miss ur transport le... thn hw?
Shirley say.. no choice lor.. take public bus... *POOR SHIRLEY~

Wah~ thn she asked mi... or y dun u wait for mi.. ? We go back Yishun/Khatib together?
WAT? Yishun/Khatib again? Free mi frm tat bah~
Thn shirley said... tat i would HaTe that place n the person living there too much .. So how would i go there again?

No no... U r wrong le. I wont wan to go there.. coz will remind mi of the past. I dun wan 2 be sad. But.. I wouldn't hate that place or that person. Coz it's no point hating him.

I've tried hating someone b4.. i noe hw much hatred, pain and agony it will cause n inflict on oneself when he/she hates someone to the core. I've tried my best to free myself from tat. I won't let history repeat itself.

Tried to slp in the bus as usual... but cant get to slp.... Suddenly tot of someone~ someone's "off-day" today? If i didn't remember wrongly... Haiz~

went all the way to Hougang Mall to buy present for bro. Hmm~ no $$ le.. Hope he won't complain abt the present I've got for him...

Went home le... On PC... thn sianz~ wash laundry.. finally can wash mine le. MY BLUE JACKET! Stained with all pen ink... while at work... Haiz~ =(

Went home... Updated some stuffs... Hmm~ decided to login to Friendster today.. Didn't login for a few days le. Think I still didn't kick the habit of viewing that particular profile. Haiz~ Though I changed my own profile on the nite of my bday.... but I duno y i still juz wanted to click on tat profile... Was i juz being too used to doing the same thing in the past? Has it become a routine for mi? Nope~ I didnt click on tat link since 23rd Aug, Mon... the wk of my birthday... mayb I didnt wan to make my life miserable bah... so didnt dare login to Friendster... Aiyo~ Silly jojo~ Why am I saying n tinking of these nw? CRAZY JOJO~
Upload new fotos bah... new fotos... new beginning/start... new everything.... Should be a brand new JO... coz ONE yr older le... JIAYOU~