Monday, October 25, 2004

:: VioLENT DaY ::

LAst minute change tuition coz of work... I hate to last min call to postpone or change tuition... I juz dislike the idea...

But well, No choice lor... got to work OT mah...
I saw the schedule for the wk... was so PACKED... all migration objects overlapping one another... WAH~ hw to survive until Saturday! OT UNTIL SIAO!!! CAN camp in OFFICE AGAIN LIAO! =(

NEXT WK Schedule... I dun even wanna see it yet...

Went straight to tuition after work... WAH~ Wat a coincidence! Saw my student's school bus... Later saw him under his block again...

He GREETED mi.. .thn took the same lift with mi... When we reached his doorstep, I was STUNNED~

His mum was ANGRY~ Realli angry... ALAMAK! WAt happened?

THen onli I realised that tis student of mine has resorted to violence in school.. and was complained by his classmate's mum.... He actually hit his classmate.. and wat makes it worse was that tis classmate IS A GIRL!!!

OMG~ He hit a girl.. and even PUNCHED HER!!

PENGZ~ My student is really violent... Really noti .. no wonder his mum was so angry... I can understand how his mum felt... n somemore raising his hand on a ger.... My student is onli so young... wat will happen in the future if he doesn't realise his mistake?? =X

I didn't bring my watch today... was really so uneasy without it... In the end, I gave tuition until quite late... Went home late... and slpt ard 12+ le... else tml duno if i can tahan working thru the nite until Saturday anot... Haiz~