Went to visit Rathiga just now… hmm~ Baby Ashika…has grown up so much… can sit on her own. Likes to climb this and that.
But she ah…. Duno y she kept bullying me yesterday! Noti Ashika… Never see mi for almost 3 mths… and here u are, bullying auntie jojo… humpf~ hahaha.
Ash baby likes my hp… coz of the screen saver? Keep wanting to take it from mi. She keeps puling my hair too.. aiyo! Noti noti. Made my hair so so messy lah. =(
There was even once I “fake death”… coz she kip hitting mi… so I kay kay faint lah. But she wouldn’t know what is the meaning of faint of die lah… guythri was there, trying to talk to baby… saying…” what have u done to Joanna… what did u do…. How come Joanna no reaction?”
Hahaha~ but Ashika only continued to beat me. Though not painful but scary. Coz I never know when and where she’ll attack me next. Poor me… being abused by a baby… Got pizza yesterday…. Haha~ Rathiga told Thamby…. “Dy… baby bullied Joanna big time… “ haha~