Monday, December 19, 2005

:: La La La ::

It's really been a long long time since I've online... or go to update any things... PC down lor... finally reformatted my pc... installed my modem... And I can online... it's time for windows update....
Time Flies.. It's year end again... last year... I was still working in my ex-company... hmm~ and the 24 by 7 shift.... Nw, I'm in another company and in an entirely different industry.
My lunch mates left one by one.. Soon, it's gonna be left wif me and my other colleague. Hmm~ I had intended to stay for 1 yr... but juz as i applied for jobs, my TL told mi sth... "dun give mi any surprises like wat xf did to Ah Lim... "
Oops~ Make mi feel guilty...
Hmm~ I turned down 1 interview coz I promised Lizhen that i will be the covering officers for 3 ppl for the mth... Nw that she made tis statement... Wat should I do? Should I leave? Should I stay? Should I forgo tis chance? hmm~ alamak! =(