Hee~ so happy!! Coz I accidentally saw the fireworks display when I went to Marina Square on Fri.... Heee~~ I missed the NDP one... rushed home to see it on TV but end up... no more oso...
So it's my luck... So niceeee... I love fireworks display. Also saw tamiya cars competition... haha~ swift cars but expensive ah... hehehe~ see the racing competition...
But i guess the onli bad point of that nite was.... after the accidental watching of the fireworks display.... the whole place was super packed... GRR~ juz to squeeze out of Marina Square was a tedious job... n to tink we actually squeezed our way to City Hall MRT. but the crowd was too much for us... I doubt we can even squeeze into the train. So we decided to take bus instead. Took a bus to Harbourfront. .thn took a train back...
eee~ When i was inside Harbourfront MRT station control, there was an Indian man... kip staring at me.. and making eye contact n those 'erxin' signals... grrrr... faster siam.. thn went to take escalator down.. but... he still smiled at mi... followed mi.. we walked into the same carriage... i faster took a seat... 2 seats away from 2 guys and i juz sat in the middle, between 2 of the guys... thn tat indian guy sat 2 seats from one of the guy... GRR~
when he sat down liao.. settled down..
I took a swift move.. n changed seat.... walked away.. abt 2 cabins away frm him... The indian guy looked in my direction.. wanna move again.. i gave him a hard stare.. n he juz sit put in his seat... HAHA!!!
But damn scary leh... so scared he follow mi hm... *choi choi*