Friday, November 07, 2008

:: Estee's Wedding ::

It's Ray's Cousin's (Estee) Wedding today. Bride & Bridegroom - Estee & Thomas. Congratulations to the newly wed.
Realised they took their bridal fotos at Jazz Bridal. Wedding Dinner was held at Furama Riverfront - Venus Ballroom. Ambience is wonderful. I guessed she muz have spent additional $ on decor....


Zoomed home from work at 5.45pm.... After getting ready, we took a feeder bus to the interchange, followed by MRT to Queenstown. HAHA~ As usual, we took a cab from Queenstown to the hotel. Actually, we could just take bus 51 from Queenstown.
I knew the way cos in Oct, I attended my fren's wedding at King's Centre, which is just a road away from Furama Riverfront.

Upon reaching there, Ray saw the bride's father, aka uncle lah... Which Ray later mentioned to me that the uncle looks like his daddy. (Hmm~ of coz lah.. they are brothers rite?)
After that, we saw Irene (I forgot who liao).. whom we followed to the bride's room. WAh~ saw the pretty bride sitting alone in her hotel room... I am pretty amazed. She lost so much weight. hmm~ 99.9% of the brides-to-be always are able to lose so much weight, except xx.... =X

Estee's solemnisation was held in the hotel, on the stage. haha~ It's my 1st time witnessing solemnisation on a wedding Dinner... hee... seeing the decor reminds me of jie's wedding which is juz barely 1 mth away... lala~