Sunday, November 28, 2004

:: OT & OT?? ::

Woke up by Kumari's call at 6+ am... hmm~ she asked mi to go buy breakfast for her... Actually I was still sleeping. She wanted nasi lemak or bee hoon for breakfast.. okok... I'll get for her...
She asked mi hw come I haven woken up to get ready for work yet...
Juz told her... I had planned to wake up ard 7.15am...
After putting down the fone, I went back to sleep.. Juz suddenly, a thought came across my mind... Juz to think whether I had brought all my stuff to work... Thinking and thinking.. thn finally realised that I forgot my 2 passes required for admittance to my workplace...
OMG~ How could I forget that... without that, I can't even report for work... thank god I remembered in the nick of time...

So many Material Master creation to be done~ So many different counts and "case study".. well well.. juz do lah...
concurrenly did my upload validation for PURC-9...
Unit of Measure difference in PO?? ME1M?? thn hw??
Creation of FFFC? So many things to be done... but can we complete on time?

Cousin came to fetch mi after work. thn we went to Expo... saw his frenz there.. ok lor... but nothing to talk.. weird... nvr intro .. so i oso kip quiet.. anyway, we went our separate ways later on.
When to Chomp chomp... had my dinner... full full le... then went str8 home liao..
We talked quite alot along the way... updated abt a lot of things... wat happened recently to mi... to him.. and our family... Pengz~ Our final conlusion.. "Our family is Full Of Problems"...
Tired siah~
but I juz wan to go online for a while lah... .
juz to write my diary... and see who is online lor.. =)

I nvr realised hw long i always take to write my diary... today i realised I spend ard 10 min to write up the gist of it...

Gotta work tml... Sianz le lah... feel tired... think i need a good rest. Juz recovered from my illness... got to take care of myself.. Work is important. I cant afford to fall sick... Nid to do Shift work, OT ... Nid to really jiayou le.. As long as the work is accomplished and successfully cutover... I believe we'll all be happy... so will my company. =)