Saturday, June 11, 2005

:: Luggage ::

Bought luggage at Mustafa center… at $30… hehe! Cheap? Ok lah… moderate… was wif SF at nite…she came to my hse…. Saw mi play maple….
Was just telling her.. mama was a bit unstable these few days… anyway.. when sf was in my hse… no one was at hm….
We were just lazing ard in my rm… haa~
Halfway, mama came hm… she looked kind of happy but sad… she even told mi.. .she went for dinner wif dad at tat western food restaurant outside my hse… she had salmon… I guess she would be so happy tat day…
But little did I noe… when I sent sf hm… I went into her room… mama was mad again… she took scissors… she dun let daddy go out…. I see the unstable look in her eyes.. made mi fearful… she suspect daddy having an affair outside… but she’s been suspecting tat since I was 3 yrs old… she is an overly-suspicious person….
However, this time… I see fear… I am scared.. coz I accidentally entered her room… so I was oso pulled by her to get into her room.. I was beside her… I see dad n mama quarrelling… dad was giving in to her.. but she was still crazy… then she told dad not to provoke her…. If not, she’s gonna kill him… then.. she took the scissors… grabbing tightly n trying to stab….she stabbed backwards…. Hitting the wall… OMG~ I was just less than 10 cm away from her stab…. THANK god it didn’t stab into mi…. I was scared but I dun dare move… my mum’s scary eyes…. Madness n craziness… eeeee~
After tat, dad kay kay say wanna use my pc.. .see soccer…. So went to my rm…. Mama oso follow… she nvr left the scissors… she used 2 scissors… kept saying…. She’s gonna kill the lady… wanna die… all die… she wont let others get the upper hand…. Pengz~ it was really scary.. no words can describe…
Mama went to my rm… dad was trying to tell mi what he wanna see in my pc… then…mama opened all my cupboards n things… she started using my makeup n lotion…. Applying on herself… she’s really a out of her mind le…. Then she took the newspaper… stabbed at the newspaper.. I saw the papers torn by her…. She saw my luggage…. Then… she gave mi $100…. Mama nvr gives mi money like tat…. I was wary… was scared… but I dun dare to take… she force mi to take… in a crazy n lunatic manner… I have no choice but to take it 1st. but I noe, no matter how, I oso kenot touch her $$$…. Will return her de…. Because I noe, she isn’t in her right sense of mind.
It’s really tragic to be constantly living in such a family… I kenot tell others… I have to face it. But I duno hw long I can take it….
I really thank god tat the scissors stab…. Hit the wall… and not mi… else I wouldn’t be here writing my diary liao… haizz…. =(
I wanna cry… but…. Duno hw to cry le….