Saturday, February 16, 2008

:: CNY GathErInG ::

It's the 10th Day of CNY. Went 3 houses for CNY Visiting cum gathering.
1st to Raymond's relative's house.

AND then to Sharon's house....
Wow... 2 months of not going to her house. Her house had been so familiar to me but now getting distanced. hmm... Saw Sherman 1/2way while in the hse. He had gone for a movie with his fren. Thn after he came back, he went for a basketball session with his fren again. Long time no hear him call mi teacher Joanne... hehe~
He is in a stage of growing up. start to break voice liao.. .hmm.. quite fast hor..
Talked with Sharon for abt 2 hrs + thn had to leave for WOOD ISLAND to my poly classmate's hse for CNY gathering with Raymond.

Our third destination is XIUYU's House!

1st time bring Raymond to my fren's hse. Xiuyu cooked dinner.. hehe... simple dinner but realli nice. hehe... yum yum.. =D
Saw Pearlyn n her hubby, Koon Leng and Boon Chong. OF coz not forgetting the host, that is... Xiuyu and her hubby lor.
there are also 2 more couples... 1 from IT. But different group. I remembered her face but duno her name. keke..

We had our fill in XY's hse... and also saw all the old fotos taken during poly years. OMG... I think i have more... we all look abit out-of-fashion. but I guess.... 1 thing tat's very different from me then n now is.. my size... pengz! I've put on so much weight wor... jialat.. eat too much liao.

We also had lao yu sheng... all of us except June and her partner... they came late.. lala... Process of lao yu sheng was a bit rough.. hehe... coz my hand n sleeve of my blouse got 'residue' of the lao yu sheng... hohoho!!!

When I was back home, Raymond told me something... he tot Koon Leng was a girl name. =X hmm.. maybe?
Back home, Raymond was hungry... hehe.. not enuff rice for him ah.. kekeke...

Anyway, I was happy to have gone there to join in the gathering coz it's realli been quite some time since I've last joined my poly frenz...

HAPPY LUNAR CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!